Can't install webkit-gtk and gimp2 as xsane dependencies

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 06:18:50 PST 2016

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 11:35 PM, [ftp83plus] <gestos at ftp83plus.net> wrote:

> The Python version being run doesn't look explicit to me. Any idea if it
> attempts to run a version that is not installed?

:info:build /usr/bin/python ./Tools/gtk/generate-
inspector-gresource-manifest.py --output
DerivedSources/WebInspectorUI/GResourceBundle.xml
"./Source/WebInspectorUI/Localizations/en.lproj/localizedStrings.js"
"./Source/WebInspectorUI/UserInterface/*.html"
"./Source/WebInspectorUI/UserInterface/*.js"
"./Source/WebInspectorUI/UserInterface/*.css" "./Source/WebInspectorUI/
UserInterface/Images/gtk/*.png" "./Source/WebInspectorUI/
UserInterface/Images/gtk/*.svg" "./Source/WebInspectorUI/
UserInterface/External/CodeMirror/*.js" "./Source/WebInspectorUI/
UserInterface/External/CodeMirror/*.css"

Although I note Apple's Python has argparse, so I'm no sure what's going on
unless this is a different Python invocation. (You might try building with
build.jobs=1 so the output isn't interleaved between threads.)