Port Zabbix2 php53 dependency

Horst Simon horst.simon at optusnet.com.au
Fri Feb 19 18:36:37 PST 2016

Hi Eric,

I tested the install and the install worked fine. I think there is a bug in zabbix2 itself with php56, that it does not recognises the change in the php.ini file for php flag "always_populate_raw_post_data = -1".

Kind Regards,
Horst Simon
Mobile: +61 414 303-433
Phone: +61 3 8555-2322
Email: horst.simon at optusnet.com.au <mailto:hsimon at optusnet.com.au>
Please consider your environmental
responsibility before printing this email.

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work
product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile
or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication.