xfce

Pierre Henri CHAUDOUARD pf15 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 7 05:00:40 PST 2016

I have also built  xfce on el Capitan. However it does not launch. I get
/opt/local/bin/startxfce4: X server already running on display :0
/opt/local/etc/xdg/xfce4/xinitrc: line 113:  1610 Segmentation fault: 11  xfce4-session

/opt/X11/bin/xinit: connection to X server lost

I am able to launch another wm like icewm for example. More precisely I can launch xfwm4, xfce-panel ... But xfce-session has a seg fault 11.
Pierre-Henri