port error

Resendez, Shanna L. shanna_resendez at med.unc.edu
Fri Jan 15 21:16:36 PST 2016

Hello,

I upgraded my system from Yosemite to el Capitan and I have been having trouble reinstalling macports. I have updated Xcode ran a port update, but I get an error when trying to install python 27.

I was using this code:

sudo port install python27 py27-numpy py27-scipy py27-scikit-image py27-scikit-learn py27-shapely py27-Pillow py27-matplotlib py27-bottleneck py27-pip py27-h5py opencv +python27

Which is from this website:

http://www.losonczylab.org/sima/1.3/install.html

And this is the errors that comes up:

--->  Computing dependencies for python27
--->  Staging python27 into destroot
Error: org.macports.destroot for port python27 returned: command execution failed
Please see the log file for port python27 for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_lang_python27/python27/main.log
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port python27 failed

Thank you for any help with this issue,

Shanna