xorg-libXt must be installed with +flat_namespace.

Maria Vecherkovskaya mashavecher at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 06:17:31 PDT 2016

$ port rdependents openmotif

I had the same error during last upgrade.
I used
$ port install xorg-libXt +flat_namespace

wich made macports install this variant, but it led to linking errors, so macports automatically activated the universal variant of the port.
I than manually activated the +flat_namespace variant which allowed me to install openmotif. When the upgrade completed, macports reversed to  the universal variant. To use port that depends on openmotif I had to manually activate +flat_namespace variant. Looks like this may happen with all the ports that require openmotif. Everything else works fine. But you may find that you have to switch back and forth between the universal and +flat_namespace variants
--
Maria Vecherkovskaya
Sent with Airmail