Macports fails to build in macOS 10.12 Sierra

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Sat Jun 18 20:44:43 PDT 2016

Doesn't this exception cover the asked question?

Further, Apple agrees that You will not be bound by the foregoing
confidentiality terms with regard to technical information about
pre-release Apple Software and services disclosed by Apple at WWDC (Apple’s
Worldwide Developers Conference), except that You may not post screen
shots, write public reviews or redistribute any pre-release Apple Software
or services.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>