Macports fails to build in macOS 10.12 Sierra

Artemio González López artemiog at mac.com
Sun Jun 19 07:18:44 PDT 2016

Thanks a lot, Jeremy!

As I said in a previous message, I wasn't aware that I may be violating the nondisclosure agreement, which of course it wasn't my intention. In fact, right after posting I realized that the problem was that I hadn't selected Xcode 8 using xcode-select. After doing that, I had no problem at all with MacPorts (I hope this doesn't violate the nondisclosure agreement either ;-)

Thanks again for your help,

Artemio

Sent from my iPhone