Trying to execute LibcxxOnOlderSytems (2nd ed.)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Mar 14 02:19:26 PDT 2016

On Mar 14, 2016, at 2:14 AM, [ftp83plus] <gestos at ftp83plus.net> wrote:

> El 2016-03-13, a las 22:14, Brandon Allbery escribió:
>
>> On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 10:10 PM, Chris Jones <jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>> Unordered_set is only available in C++11, which the ancient gcc 4.2 compiler being used will not support...
>>
>> Then something has gone wrong because, per subject line, it's supposed to be using a newer clang built with libc++ (aka C++11) support.

> So is it a case of missing instruction or variant?
> That one dependency would precisely need the very compiler I am trying to install in case I happen to need it for a recent software written under C++11standard?

It is difficult for me to follow this thread because it has gone on so long and you're not telling us exactly what step of the process you're stuck on.

Last month you said you were able to follow the instructions successfully...

https://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-users/2016-February/040540.html