Trying to execute LibcxxOnOlderSytems (2nd ed.)

ftp83plus gestos at ftp83plus.net
Mon Mar 14 22:46:49 PDT 2016

Thanks all for your advices,

I see contradictions here: should I start afresh and bear hours of whining fans like Christopher suggests to make the topic easier to follow, or try to add precision to my former request like Ryan tries to tell?

The main concern is of course the fan noise and the fact I have to rely on a much slower backup Mac should I need to leave home. I try to bear in mind that you guys aren't in fort of my screen, and its not easy to follow who said what and when.

Enviado desde mi iPhone