Xsane fails to build

ftp83plus gestos at ftp83plus.net
Thu Mar 17 12:21:31 PDT 2016

Indeed its is not a clean attempt as I tried many times. The first failure was a non-specific segmentation fault, so I restarted the process.

On my previous install of Macports, I didn't experience any issue installing xsane, but I didn't performed the libcxx update back then.

Any insight?

Enviado desde mi iPhone