10.6.8 and ffmpeg

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 04:44:14 CET 2016

> I’d be happy to test the minimum requirements to build it, if Richard doesn’t beat me to it :>
>
> Get back to you in a day or two with the info.

Hello friends,

ran some tests with a spanking new installation of 10.6.8 and macports 2.3.4 with nothing installed

to build libsdl2 on 10.6.8 requires

MacOS10.7.sdk in ${developer_dir}/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk

and

PortGroup compiler_blacklist_versions 1.0
compiler.blacklist *gcc* { clang < 211 }

I have no clue how to submit a portfile *.diff any longer (is that a sigh of relief I hear?? :> ) , but hopefully this helps.

Best,

Ken