New mailing list host: lists.macports.org

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Wed Nov 2 23:24:15 CET 2016

Hello,

as part of the move off of macOS forge, we will migrate the mailing
lists to the new mail server. We will migrate all subscriptions and user
preferences and postings to the old mailing list addresses will be
forwarded. However, the new hostname lists.macports.org implies that
addresses and List-Ids will change.

Please adapt your filtering rules and expect mails with addresses
@lists.macports.org.

The migration of all lists to the new host and addresses will happen
this weekend, November 5/6.

Rainer