10.6.8 and ffmpeg

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 04:11:13 CET 2016

> That's just:
>
> #if MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED < 1070
> # error SDL for Mac OS X must be built with a 10.7 SDK or above.
> #endif /* MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED < 1070 */

that’s what I meant when I referred to using availability macros - sorry if it was the wrong term.

Mojca did an extensive dissection of the process in the trac ticket, trying a number of such things

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52210 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52210>

I haven’t dug into it like she has …

Can I just distribute a 10.7SDK from a weblink? I suppose I'd get a call from Apple Legal if I did that ..?