MacPorts 2.3.5 has been released

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Nov 18 00:21:36 CET 2016

On Nov 17, 2016, at 16:43, Dave Horsfall <dave at horsfall.org> wrote:

> Now, not to sound critical or anything, but when are we going to see the
> various comments generated for various builds summarised at the end?

What do you mean? What builds? What comments?

Are you taking about the formatting and content of the buildbot build failure emails? If so, you should look at the existing tickets in the issue tracker or open a new email thread with your concerns. This thread should only be about the release of MacPorts 2.3.5 and any issues specific to that.