MacPorts 2.3.5 has been released

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Fri Nov 18 00:30:14 CET 2016

On Thu, 17 Nov 2016, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> > Now, not to sound critical or anything, but when are we going to see
> > the various comments generated for various builds summarised at the
> > end?
>
> What do you mean? What builds? What comments?

The comments that appear after some installs (OK, so I used the wrong word
- I got no sleep last night), such as switching the version of Python that
you want to use by default etc.

> Are you taking about the formatting and content of the buildbot build
> failure emails? If so, you should look at the existing tickets in the
> issue tracker or open a new email thread with your concerns. This thread
> should only be about the release of MacPorts 2.3.5 and any issues
> specific to that.

No, I'm talking about something that was planned for 2.3.4, and got told
something like "next version", so it sounds relevant to me...