Subversion checkout failed...?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Oct 8 17:07:32 CEST 2016

> On Oct 8, 2016, at 9:55 AM, Carlo Tambuatco <oraclmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Made the leap to Sierra yesterday and a few ports have had trouble downloading.
>
> The v8 and word2vec ports both failed to be checked out via subversion.
>
> It’s a lot to get into, I’ll just include the log files for both of them here…

These projects were both hosted at Google Code. Google Code no longer exists, so it's true that you can't check out the code from their now nonexistent servers. The ports need to be updated for wherever those projects have moved to.

The ticket for v8 is https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52532

There are no open tickets for word2vec; feel free to file one.