gcc6 build failed on Snow Leopard

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Oct 14 02:00:38 CEST 2016

On Oct 13, 2016, at 16:58, Richard L. Hamilton <rlhamil at smart.net> wrote:

> This was a build prerequisite for py27-numpy, so I can't build that either.  It failed both with and without +universal (I think I have the latter set as default).

For some reason the 10.6 x86_64 builder didn't build it either so we didn't have a gcc6-6.2.0_0.darwin_10.x86_64.tbz2 package. It's not easy to find old buildbot logs so I don't know if it failed because of the same bootstrap failure you saw or for some other reason.

Josh forced a build now, and it built successfully, so if you clean and try again, without the universal variant, you'll get the package from us without having to compile it yourself.