Servers down?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Oct 22 00:32:54 CEST 2016

> On Oct 21, 2016, at 4:31 PM, Lawrence Velázquez <larryv at macports.org> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 21, 2016, at 5:30 PM, Carlo Tambuatco <oraclmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I can't even get to the migration page on macports.org...
>
> Yes, {svn,trac}.macports.org is still down, and probably others.

The only other server that appears to have been affected was the one serving the web site and guide. We already moved this to new hosting, but have not yet set up the ports database on the new server, which is why that section of the web site is currently unavailable.

Until access is restored, you can probably find some of our wiki pages in the Internet Archive, such as:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160513042611/http://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration