GitHub migration complete

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Mon Oct 31 02:54:43 CET 2016

Good day MacPorts developers and users,

We are pleased to announce that MacPorts has moved to GitHub.

Our Subversion repository has been split into several repositories on
GitHub . The buildbot, email notifications, and Trac are now triggered
by changes made on GitHub.

MacPorts developers should now have commit access to the GitHub
repositories. If you are a MacPorts developer and have not yet joined
the MacPorts GitHub organization, please follow instructions in the FAQ
linked below.

If you have further questions, please refer to this new FAQ page:
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/FAQ/GitHubMigration

If your question is not yet answered, ask on the mailing lists so it can
be added.

We have tested the changes thoroughly, but in a system this complex
there might still be undiscovered problems. If you notice any, please do
not hesitate to ask on the mailing lists or file a ticket in Trac
against the "server/hosting" component.

On behalf of the MacPorts migration team,
Lawrence Velázquez
Rainer Müller
Ryan Schmidt
Clemens Lang