command not found

Ignatios Athanasiadis ignathanas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 06:20:10 PDT 2016

OK let me give more details then.
I did not use the time machine at all, it was not even configured.
Yesterday I did some work but then I figured out that I wanted to go back to what I had in the morning.
But the timemachine gave me the option to recover the file status I had yesterday morning.
When I chose some files to be recovered, the process was killed by telling me that the files could not be copied since I did not have authorisation for it.
Since then there are some stuff going wrong in my mac.
One of them is the macports.

Thanks again.