osxfuse @3.5.0 build error

Davide Liessi davide.liessi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 09:18:03 PDT 2016

I'm trying to install osxfuse @3.5.0 on Mac OS X 10.6.

I first got an error due to the fact that on my system the kernel is
32 bit, but MacPorts tries to build osxfuse 64 bit.
Indeed on my system `uname -m` outputs `i386`, while
`get_canonical_archs` returns `x86_64`.
(The error is the same as in the 10.6 and 10.7 buildbots, thus I
suspect the same architecture mismatch happens.)

I then changed line 130 of the Portfile from
`-a [join [get_canonical_archs] " -a "] \`
to `-a ${kernel_archs} \`.
(I had to do something similar also with @2.8.0, namely I had to add
`configure.build_arch ${kernel_arch}`.)

The build got further, but I got another error: I copy the relevant
part of main.log below.
Do you have any idea how to solve the problem?

Best wishes.
Davide