Pallet requires Tcl directory

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Apr 10 12:32:51 UTC 2017

On Apr 10, 2017, at 06:27, db wrote:

> On 10 Apr 2017, at 04:55, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> Right. It's here: https://github.com/macports/pallet/tree/gsoc15-pallet
>
> It seems it'll not build on ≤10.8. Oh well…
>
> 69405b0d9bfa4671a6157827c9ec9d174bace4ef
> MacPorts.framework: Don't build against 10.8 SDK
> This should fix building MacPorts.framework with newer versions of Xcode.

I haven't tried to build Pallet from the latest git source lately. Have you? I don't recall if the macOS version requirements were supposed to have changed. The commit you mentioned above is just about removing the requirement for the 10.8 SDK, which was done because newer versions of Xcode would have failed to build it because they only contain newer SDKs.