ghostscript @9.21_0+x11 not linking properly

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Tue Apr 25 03:30:07 UTC 2017

I didn't test ImageMagick; I only noticed that rev-upgrade wanted to rebuild it too with 9.21_0, but it was happy with the older version of ghostscript.

I see there's now a correctly linked 9.21_1 of ghostscript, and it appears to be ok; in particular, otool -L /opt/local/bin/gs    now shows the full path of that library that it wasn't finding before, and gs is working in the situations it wasn't before.