mesa @17.1.6 build failed on Snow Leopard

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 16:22:59 UTC 2017

Hi Richard,

I had to add the following to the mesa portfile on 10.6:

configure.args-append --disable-llvm-shared-libs
configure.args-append --disable-glx-tls
configure.cppflags-append -DO_CLOEXEC=0

to then get to this error (for which there is already a ticket):

disk_cache.c:465:11: error: implicit declaration of function 'fstatat' is invalid in C99 [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
     if (fstatat(dirfd(dir), entry->d_name, &sb, 0) == 0) {
         ^

we are now waiting for a rewrite of that call, or a replacement function for fstatat to come forth (quite likely, as many systems are affected).

Ken