MacPorts Meeting 2018

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Fri Dec 8 14:08:59 UTC 2017

Thank you for taking the initiative again! The meeting 2016 in Slovenia
was really a great experience. Not only that we were productive and had
some nice results, but it was also a very nice social event.

I think we already learned a lot from last time on how we should
schedule and especially document the sessions. We might also want to
look into getting some more remote involvement this time, like hosting a
video conference. However, of course I rather want all of you to attend
the meeting in person. :-)

Rainer