Will using only dolphin be too much overhead?

Dorien Herremans dorien.herremans at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 04:38:03 UTC 2017

Hello,

Thanks for all the replies.

I'm trying to install kde4-baseapps, but I'm having some trouble:

--->  Fetching archive for gtk3

Error: Failed to archivefetch gtk3: gdk-pixbuf2 must be installed with +x11.

Error: See
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_gnome_gtk3/gtk3/main.log
for details.

Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets to report a bug.

Error: Processing of port kde4-baseapps failed

I've already tried: sudo port selfupdate

Anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks!

Dorien

--
Dorien Herremans, PhD
Marie-Curie Fellow
http://dorienherremans.com

Queen Mary University of London
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
C4DM - Centre for Digital Music, London

Workshop on Deep Learning and Music <http://dorienherremans.com/dlm2017>,
May'17 Anchorage, Alaska.