Notes at the end

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sun Feb 5 21:50:45 UTC 2017

Thank you, Macports bods, for summarising the installation notes at the
end!  It means that I longer have to scroll back, hoping that they haven't
disappeared from out of my buffer.  Even Guile[*] has been fixed (a long
story) :-)

Thanks again.

[*]
I didn't even know what it was (some sort of a GUI library?), but what I
do know is that someone changed something in the documentation, which
utterly broke the manpage conversion i.e. they did not bother to check
their work...