Newbie need help for upgrading python on snow leopard

Elim Qiu elim.qiu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 00:10:01 UTC 2017

I don't even know if this list is about any system software upgrade... But
I did get problem about upgrade python 2.6 to python 2.7.

It seems easy just download a dmg file, apply it to get pythong 2.7. But
after that I cannot get ipython to work. And I encountered a lot of
path/config problem.

If I asked the right group, please advise me what to do so that pythong 2.7
and ipython can work properly.

If my question is not proper for the group, I apologize about this.

Thanks a lot for your help!