Certbot port?

Ben Greenfield ben at cogs.com
Mon Jan 2 14:13:08 CET 2017

Hey All, Marius,

I wanted to look at letsencrypt and found this string and used it a as starting point.

I used the Portfiles from:

https://github.com/Schamschula/macports/blob/master/python/py-certbot/Portfile <https://github.com/Schamschula/macports/blob/master/python/py-certbot/Portfile>

I then kept adding the other Portfiles to my local repository from his python directory until it installed.

Now that it is installed when I run it I appear to be missing some dependencies within the python environment.
I would like to add the pyrfc3339 first but I’m not sure how to go about it.

Thanks,

Ben

slim% sudo ls -la /opt/local/bin/certbot-2.7
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  admin  71 Dec 18 15:40 /opt/local/bin/certbot-2.7 -> /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/certbot
slim% sudo /opt/local/bin/certbot-2.7
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/local/bin/certbot-2.7", line 6, in <module>
    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 3019, in <module>
    @_call_aside
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 3003, in _call_aside
    f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 3032, in _initialize_master_working_set
    working_set = WorkingSet._build_master()
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 655, in _build_master
    ws.require(__requires__)
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 963, in require
    needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 849, in resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req, requirers)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'pyrfc3339' distribution was not found and is required by certbot
slim%