doxygen port missing?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Jan 6 05:49:53 UTC 2017

> On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 7:10 PM, Fielding, Eric J (329A) <eric.j.fielding at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
>> Attempting to fetch doxygen-1.8.13_0.darwin_15.x86_64.tbz2 from https://packages.macports.org/doxygen
>>
>> All the other ports were OK, so I wonder if something is misconfigured somewhere?
>
> Those are prebuilt packages, so I'd suspect a license issue.

Yes. You can run the port_binary_distributable.tcl script to see whether or not a binary package can be distributed, and if not, why not:

$ ~/macports/macports-infrastructure/jobs/port_binary_distributable.tcl -v doxygen
"doxygen" is not distributable because its license "GPL-2" conflicts with license "GPL-3+" of dependency "bison"

On Jan 5, 2017, at 18:16, Fielding, Eric J (329A) <eric.j.fielding at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply. Further down, I see that it also failed to find source packages:
> Attempting to fetch doxygen-1.8.13.src.tar.gz from https://distfiles.macports.org/doxygen

We have not yet brought automatic distfile mirroring online on the new server after leaving the macOS forge servers, though I am manually adding a few distfiles here and there as needed. (It's not particularly needed for doxygen because you can get the distfiles from the project's own servers.)