Looking for mailing list advice

Ben Greenfield ben at cogs.com
Fri Jan 6 12:33:24 UTC 2017

Hello Dave,

We use mailman setup a a broadcast only list-serv for big mailings and we design them using

http://equinux.com/us/products/maildesigner2/mail-designer-pro-3/

We also use mail designer pro to send small batches of email. It uses  the users Mail.app to send and receive messages but there are other options. We send directly to our broadcast only mailman list-srerv from with large mailings.

It is a good program that does it says and doesn’t insist on harvesting all your data.

Ben