py26-numpy at 1.12.0_0+gfortran build fails on 10.11

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Mon Jan 23 15:59:50 UTC 2017

I'm glad that change worked. I didn't even realize that NumPy was still
being provided for any Python version outside 2.7 and 3.5 / 6. Now I'm
wondering why that's the case. Just out of curiousity, why NumPy using
Python 2.6? Why not use Python 2.7? It's been out for a -very- long time
and is still very much in use, and fixes many issues from 2.6. Many
Python 2.6 ports have been relegated to the graveyard; why not this one
too? - MLD