missing libraries

pagani laurent laurent.pagani at laposte.net
Wed Jul 12 10:14:03 UTC 2017

Hello,

My python2.7 Macport install seems corrupted since I always get this message about two missing libraries.
My problem is that I don’t know which application installed them so I cannot uninstall/reinstall it.

Warning: Error parsing file /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/_scandir.so: Error opening or reading file
Warning: Error parsing file /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/_posixsubprocess.so: Error opening or reading file

Any hint ?
Thanks,
lpagani

"S'il n'y a pas de solution, c'est qu'il n'y a pas de problème" (devise Shadok)