expat 2.2.2 build fail on Snow Leopard

Kenneth F. Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 16:21:37 UTC 2017

Too bad it wasn't a 'first try" fix. You have a few more options. Sometimes you can dig around in the configure script or CMakeLists.txt file and find the proper spot or item that way.

Or you can define  XML_POOR_ENTROPY directly in the configure.env and/or build.env variables in the Portfile. There is a description how to do that in the "port phases" part of the macports website, IIRC.

It still appears to me that is what needs to get defined on the build line. How it gets there remains to be discovered, it seems.

Best of luck!

Ken