gcc 4.8 problem in update

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 6 08:46:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

You haven't really provided any useful information that anyone can use
to help. For instance the last line of the log you posted says

:debug:build "$procedure $targetname"
:error:build See
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_lang_gcc48/gcc48/main.log
for details.

Have you followed that advice and looked at that log ?

Chris