Trac login

Geoff Down geoffdown at fastmail.net
Mon Mar 6 20:31:57 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017, at 08:09 PM, Daniel J. Luke wrote:
> On Mar 6, 2017, at 1:50 PM, Geoff Down <geoffdown at fastmail.net> wrote:
> > If anyone involved with the ntp port is listening,
>
> um, you mean me?
>
> (hint, maintainers are listed when you do `port info portname`)
>
> > ntp-4.2.8p9.tar.gz
> > has disappeared from the macports site and the mirrors.
>
> you mean the distfile (or binary) isn't being mirrored? That'd be an
> MacPorts infrastructure issue (or a license issue), so I probably
> wouldn't be able to help fix it.
>
> The port should still work, though.
Hi Daniel,
thanks for replying. Ports tries to install 4.2.8p9 and exits when it
can't find the distfile:
--->  Fetching distfiles for ntp
--->  Attempting to fetch ntp-4.2.8p9.tar.gz from
http://distfiles.macports.org/ntp
...other mirrors
--->  Attempting to fetch ntp-4.2.8p9.tar.gz from
http://her.gr.distfiles.macports.org/ntp
Error: Failed to fetch ntp: The requested URL returned error: 404

How do I force it to install 4.2.8p8 instead please?
GD

--
http://www.fastmail.com - The way an email service should be