Is Macports down?

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 01:45:55 UTC 2017

On 07/03/2017, at 10:07 AM, Dave Horsfall wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Mar 2017, Daniel J. Luke wrote:
>> it's working for me right now.
>
> Hmmm...  Still busted here (Australia) so it's either regional or local.
>
> Any other Aussies on the list?

Seems to be working for me --- in Melbourne.
Ian W.

Tara:~>sudo port selfupdate
Password:
--->  Updating MacPorts base sources using rsync
MacPorts base version 2.3.4 installed,
MacPorts base version 2.4.1 downloaded.
--->  Updating the ports tree
--->  MacPorts base is outdated, installing new version 2.4.1
Installing new MacPorts release in /opt/local as root:admin; permissions 0775

The ports tree has been updated. To upgrade your installed ports, you should run
  port upgrade outdated