Upgrade to Sierra from Mavericks

Mannucci, Anthony J (335G) anthony.j.mannucci at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 13 14:53:42 UTC 2017

David,

I did not save which port wanted gfortran. Sorry. Before one executes “port select gcc” there is no executable named “gfortran”. The executables have specific version names. One of the ports was expecting the generic name “gfortran”.

-Tony

--
Tony Mannucci
Supervisor, Ionospheric and Atmospheric Remote Sensing Group