cppunit requires C++11 capable compiler now

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Thu May 4 13:23:05 UTC 2017

Agreed, Dave! I fixed the header in MacPorts yesterday (
https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/03e977add031301f57ca69729d829c607fe8d316
) as well as submitted a bug report upstream (
https://sourceforge.net/p/log4cpp/support-requests/42/ ). I'm not 100%
confident that my fix is the correct way to go, but it works with the
flow of the code and removes the hopefully-unintended library link
inheritance issue from the header (and, it works without rebuilding
dependent projects, so that's a plus too). Let's hope they recognize the
error of their ways & fix it property. Cheers! - MLD