[MacPorts] #54149: gcc6 fails to compile because "configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (long long)"

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu May 11 08:23:31 UTC 2017

I have not seen that problem building gcc6 before.

I have been updating gcc7 snapshots weekly and stopped recently when I realized they were preparing for the first release. I did not know they had now done so. I will update the ports once a snapshot of gcc8 is available (probably already is), since gcc6, gcc7 and gcc8 will need to be updated at the same time to move the libgcc subports around.