Trac does not see /opt for attaching files

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun May 14 23:56:58 UTC 2017

Works as intended. The Finder and the file choosing dialogs do not show hidden directories, and we do indeed mark /opt as hidden.

In the Finder, you can press Command-Shift-G, then type /opt to get there. You can do that in file choosing dialogs too, or just start typing /opt.

If we don't mention this in the guide where we talk about attaching files to tickets, that would indeed be a good idea.