macports with broken pipe

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed May 31 15:39:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

You should start by following the instructions macports gave you at the
end of the messages below :-

Error: See
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_macports_release_tarballs_ports_devel_autogen/autogen/main.log
for details.

Error: rev-upgrade failed: Error rebuilding autogen

Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets to report a bug.

Chris