missing package texlive-basic-44435-run.tar.xz

Jean de Largentaye jlargentaye at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 20:42:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm on macOS 10.13.1, running MacPorts 2.4.2, just recently sync'd. I'm
trying to install the port texlive variant -doc, but the package
texlive-basic-44435-run.tar.xz does not exist on any mirrors, see attached
main.log.

I have also manually verified on a few selected servers (such as
distfiles.macports.org), and confirmed the absence of this particular file,
whereas older versions exist.

I'm especially confused because the Portfile that refers to this version
appears to exist since June 20th?

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/blob/master/tex/texlive-basic/Portfile

Have others encountered the issues? What are your suggestions to fix or
work around it?

--John