xorg-libXt won't build because xsltproc processes never finish

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Sun Nov 19 15:27:21 UTC 2017

Reinstalling after migrating to High Sierra, it had to be that something wouldn't rebuild, and this was it.  xorg-libXt won't build because the xsltproc processes never finish.  For giggles, I temporarily swapped the one already in /opt/local/bin  with the somewhat older binary supplied by Apple, and it did the same...leading me to suppose that although they perhaps shouldn't behave that way, it's something in the input they're fed that has them running indefinitely (and using all the CPU they can get while they're doing it, too).

Ideas?