High Sierra and MacPorts

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 12 08:25:51 UTC 2017

On 12/10/17 03:27, [ftp83plus] wrote:
> Already did. No difference.
>
> I am beginning to suspect that Apple did this on purpose to push users to buy new hardware. Just as it does crippling iPhone with bloated iOS.

Please stop make FUD like comments like this, they are no help (and also
wrong, but I won't go into that now).

Have you tried turning firefox off to see what happens ? You said you
leave it running with a lot of open tabs. My experience is FF can be a
real resource hog.

Anyway, this discussion is nothing to do with MacPorts so please end it
here, and take it to a more appropriate forum elsewhere.

Chris