Apache 2.4.28 update today? (was:Re: Apache 2.4 any time soon?)

Horst Simon horst.simon at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 18 10:19:30 UTC 2017

Hi Marius,

I had not the updated php71-apache2handler. After running sudo port selfupdate and sudo port upgrade outdated, it updated the php71-apache2handler and placed the mod_php71.so in the correct directory. During the upgrade it too updated  apache24-devel and during this upgrade it overwrote my modified /opt/local/etc/apache2/extra/httpd-ssl.conf file and I lost all my modifications, it did not
overwrite the modified httpd.conf file it created a new one as httpd.conf.bak, can
all modified config files left untouched during the upgrade?

Regards,
Horst

Sent from my iPad