establish installed dependency not in portfile

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 05:35:50 UTC 2017

On 23 October 2017 at 10:40, db wrote:
>>> No, we don't have anything that estimates build time.
>> That info is easy to read and collect from the buildbot. The keyword is: "to collect".
>> Db, we can offer you help if you are willing to write a script to crawl through buildbot results and collect statistics.
>
> I checked https://build.macports.org/json/help, but couldn't find it.

For example:
- https://build.macports.org/json/builders/ports-10.13_x86_64-builder/builds/10627?as_text=1
which corresponds to
- https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.13_x86_64-builder/builds/10627

The idea would be to write a script to iterate through all numbers
from 1 on and store results somewhere.

If you want the time estimate specifically, here might be the relevant
information:

      "name": "install-port",
      "times": [
        1508901749.648058,
        1508901850.387383
      ]

I guess the difference represents the seconds spent building the port.

Mojca