Apache 2.4.28 update today? (was:Re: Apache 2.4 any time soon?)

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Thu Oct 26 23:16:38 UTC 2017

Got a chance to work on implementing Apache 2.4 again today using a clone
of production on a test machine.

http is working fine.

But checking the config, I'm getting:

SSLCertificateFile: file
'/opt/local/etc/letsencrypt/live/<domain.name>/fullchain.pem'
does not exist or is empty

Except that it DOES exist, and it ISN'T empty.

Any ideas?  Modules not loaded? (I've tried toggling all of them on and
off, no joy).  It wouldn't have to do with this being a different IP
address than the one set when we created the certs, would it?

Thanks for any ideas.