kmymoney4 failure on Sierra (was In a mess with libc++ libstdc++ and OSX 10.7.5 Lion)

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 22:13:46 UTC 2017

Hi Rainer and thanks,

Can someone please nudge Marko Kaening, the maintainer of the kmymoney4 port
re ticket https://trac.macports.org/ticket/54604 ?

That is why I was trying to register with GitHub, but the registration failed, so I could
not update Macports' trac myself.

At least 3 people have experienced the problem in 5 weeks and it is a showstopper for
anyone wishing to use KMyMoney 4 to do their finances on Sierra, but no action yet.

Cheers, Ian W.