Xquartz running under macOS 10.12.6 Sierra

Merton Campbell Crockett m.c.crockett at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 29 04:53:08 UTC 2017

When you’ve been running on the same system for nearly 10 years, you have a tendency to forget a few things involving migration to new hardware.  Xquartz 2.7.11 worked fine once I re-downloaded the DMG file from xquartz.org <http://xquartz.org/> and re-installed it on my new iMac.  Some files were missing from /opt.

Thanks for your help.

--
Merton Campbell Crockett
e-mail:   m.c.crockett at roadrunner.com